This is a recipe for some explosive tasting burritos, packing a ton of unreal volume to keep you full and satisfied. When the ingredients are macro friendly the amount of food can be huge, this is key for remaining lean and pleased!
Extra Lean Beef 97- 10 oz
Mama Lupe’s Tortillas (low carb)- 6 tortillas
Belgioso Shaved Cheese Blend
Green Bell Peppers – 6 0z
Salsa- 128 grams
White rice – 2 cups
Garlic salt- .5 tbl spoon
Chili powder 1 tbl spoon
Onion powder- 1 tbl spoon
Cayenne pepper- 1 tsp
Let me just say the Mama Lupe’s Tortillas are amazing , low carb and low fat. This allowed me to have a whopping 6 tortillas. They taste amazing and toast right up to perfection !
I use lean ground beef because it packs on the protein and I like to control my fat with other ingredients being able to take and give as I want.
Shaved Belgioso is another very macro friendly cheese blend , low in fat and high in protein. This cheese has a serious bite to it if you like strong flavored cheese.
Calories from this Ideal Meal are going to be an exploding 1,264! Not only is it a lot of calories, the volume of food is out of this world ! Key factors when only eating twice a day to stay satisfied and full, while remaining lean. Now the good stuff!
Ideal Burritos cooking process
– Brown meat and peppers together ( I do not bother draining this lean of meat)
– After meat has browned drop in dry seasonings and mix with ¼ cup of water
– Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 min
– White rice (tip cook at beginning of week so already prepped, others wise start this first before anything else)
– Last 5 min of simmer time for meat start to toast tortillas
– Use a nonfat cooking spray ( I use non flavored coconut) spray pan lightly and crips up both sides of tortillas
– Meat should have water reduced completely then ready to serve
– Build your burritos with tortilla, rice, meat , bell pepper , topped with cheese and salsa.
– Enjoy your Massive 6 Burritos dinner!
Latest posts by Michael Worley (see all)
- Bulk or cut first ? - March 16, 2021
- Top 5 Exercises for Skinny girls trying to Build BUTT - March 16, 2021
- TRAINING METHODOLOGY & PERIODIZATION - July 31, 2020