Ideal Meals Kitchen – Anabolic French Toast
Like always I make ideal meals macro friendly for building lean muscle and burning unwanted fat! The Anabolic French toast recipe outlined below comes with a walk through video as well. The portions can be scaled down or scaled higher, depending on your current fitness goals. As I’m Sure you know by now , my scale for eating is rather large haha. Please enjoy the The Anabolic French Toast below from Ideal Meals! Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
Do Fitness Diets have to be boring?
Here comes another one for you at Ideal Meals. I want to share with you my Anabolic French Toast from Ideal Meals. This is one of the most filling, protein loaded and delicious meals you can eat any time of the day. Most people would have this in the morning but I prefer to have it after dinner as a dessert.
Anabolic French Toast from ideal meals is a great meal for either bulking or cutting.
I really enjoy this meal when I’m cutting because it is so filling and lets you hit the sweet tooth so you can avoid binge eating from being too strict with a diet.
Lets talk about the Ababolic French Toast ingredients and how its protein loaded.
Anabolic French Toast/Ideal Meals Ingredients
- Bread- Can be any kind (*for extra protein use p28 bread)- 6 slices
- Egg Whites – (Liquid egg white make it easy)- 7oz
- Whey Protein Isolate- half scoop
- Cinnamon- 1/2 tablespoon
- Nutmeg – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Stevia- 2 tablespoons
- Fruit of your choice- about 30 grams
- Sugar Free Maple syrup- 3 oz
- Coconut spray fat free
Anabolic french toast/Ideal Meals Nutritional facts
- Calories- 612
- Protein- 50.2g
- carbohydrates- 80.6g
Anabolic French Toast/Ideal Meals Cooking Directions
- Heat up flat large skillet on medium heat.
- Take liquid egg whites , dry spices and half scoop of whey protein isolate and mix all into blender.
- Pour liquid mix into large shallow container for dipping bread into.
- spray skillet with coconut spray (lightly )
- dip each piece of bread into we mix and cover both sides heavily.
- place as many pieces of bread onto the hot skillet as possible without the bread overlapping each other.
- Flip each piece of bread over until golden brown on both sides.
- Pour syrup into small glass bowl and mix with fruit
- Heat Syrup and fruit mix up for 45 seconds in microwave.
- Pour syrup mix over stacked up french toast , I like to layer the syrup mix between each piece a little.
- EAT AND ENJOY YOUR ANABOLIC FRENCH TOAST MEAL!!
*Additional ideas for when you have extra calories when bulking for example
- fat free or light ready whip for toppings
- Extra fruit
- more bread
- couple more oz of egg white
- full scoop of whey protein isolate (try different flavors of whey isolate)
Why Anabolic French Toast?
This meal is loaded with protein and carbs , perfect for pre or post workout. If pre and post meals are your thing.
To be honest you can eat this anytime of the day , I am not huge into meal timing around my fitness routine . I mainly focus on overall calorie intake to reach my goals.
The biggest take away here is this meal allows you to kill your sweet tooth cravings! When we go on diets we tend to be too restrictive with our foods and cut out things like sweets and carbs, this is a recipe for short term success for most.
So instead learn to cook things similar to what I have provided here to make sure you’re getting a balanced diet to kill those creeping urges!
Intelligently designed programs
If your want a full program, intelligently designed for setting goals each week and meeting them: Check out True Will Aesthetics Premium Programs, Omega Shreds is best for Skinny fats.