Asian Red Chili Stir Fry
We all need those fast and easy dishes from time to time.
This holds to be very true when we’re juggling , kids , work and fitness all together.
This is why I want to share with you my 10 Min Asian Red Chili Stir Fry.
For this recipe I am going to be using chicken but you can sub any meat.
Shrimp, Fish, Flank steak or pork will all work perfectly with the recipe for 10 Min Asian Red Chili Stir Fry.
The recipe really only takes 10 min as long as you have your rice cooked ahead of time. ( this is key)
I have said it many times and I will say it again.
Invest in a rice cooker and cook rice at the end of each week for the following week.
Lets get to the ingredients.
10 Min Asian Red Chili Stir Fry Cooking Steps
- Heat up large sauce pan and spray with non fat cooking spray (I use coconut for flavor).
- Mix red chili sauce (huy fong) and soy sauce in small dish.
- When chicken is browned on both sides shred with two forks.
- Toss mushrooms and cut broccoli in with shredded chicken.
- Mix in sauce mix with chicken and veggies and cook until chicken is done.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat up white rice in microwave.
- Pour stir fry over white rice and serve.
Now I eat big meals, this is due to the fact I only eat 2 to 3 times a day. ( click here for my eating habits)
Most people will not eat this BIG of a portion.
No worries just place the left overs for later and you’ll have a awesome meal for later!
Hope you enjoy my 10 Min Asian Red Chili Stir Fry
Latest posts by Michael Worley (see all)
- Bulk or cut first ? - March 16, 2021
- Top 5 Exercises for Skinny girls trying to Build BUTT - March 16, 2021
- TRAINING METHODOLOGY & PERIODIZATION - July 31, 2020